Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How much will my website cost?
- Every website takes a different level of effort to stand up. Expect average startup prices to be between $500 to $1000 depending on the extent of your needs. If you choose to use us for web hosting, plans start at $30 per month and keep in mind this includes any reasonable updates to content and design!
- How to I get my website online?
- With our web hosting subscription, we will take care of all aspects necessary to launch your website on the internet. If you choose to host on your own, we can create your site in plain html or dynamic PHP according to your requirements. You will need to research hosting plans to support which method you prefer but we are happy to quote a price to assist you on this and updates as needed.
- What is a domain name?
- A domain name is your “name on the web”. Generally it can be your business name or a variation to find an available one if it is a commonly used name. With our web hosting, we take care of purchasing and maintaining your chosen domain name while you remain the “owner” with all rights and privileges.